Monday, September 10, 2012

Senorita Takes a Rain Check


Irrelevant to the title I will start by informing that I am really angry or more so frustrated and disappointing your expectations, no I will not give melodramatic hoopla about my failed love life or my dog’s not so usual greenish poo. My traumatic mind stage could be because of my broken leg and my not so fancy affair with the bed, but it hurts much more then my resting ass that the country I am resting my soul in, is so filthy in its functioning. Every time I have come up on a social medium for any sort of amusement as such (elaboration on that later), I left pregnant with rage and anger. I feel molested from the first thing I wake up to do to the last thing I do before sleeping (offcourse peeing).

I sweat off to work because I can’t put on a.c in my car considering increased fuel prices, sometimes even takes train only to get grabbed in wrong areas to pay taxes which are not used to built roads or more tracks but to provide home theatre facilities in parliament to screen various adult clips or to grab shirts in deciding who wins the corruption game. Again I don’t want to crib and all, considering I myself haven’t done much for the country but my self questioning trips involves question marks such as what if I was born in a normal country (normal can be debated), I probably would have a lifestyle of paying taxes, electing government and going to office, similarly a politician’s lifestyle would “ideally” include paying taxes, electing government and going to office (here office means taking care of country or so people). So was it a curse to be born in this country, because no matter what my heart still beats, weeps and beeps (censored) for this country.

Anyways diverting to more glamorous issues its monsoon time and what a wonderful time it is, flooding cities, people dying, dams over flowing, wet songs in bollywood and numerous diseases. Quite a vibrant and busy time of the year I must say. From wet desires to wet dreams to wet crops it involves all. Internet crashes much more then usual, electricity plays hide and seek, roads become more of a puzzle to be solved and cricket matches get washed away but still this heart pounds for a quick rain dance with some sizzling pakodis on the tunes of some long gone A.R.Rehman’s composition. If its your lucky day then some senorita might get out in this rain, on some surviving street with some raging courage (considering recent Noida based headlines) and by making some less smart decisions, can ask you to share your umbrella. So what the heck if it floods, if it kills, if it gets you ill, if it is filmy, it still is well worth to get out in this rain and who knows some senorita is just waiting for you take a rain check.

Meanwhile one urges all the power holding, khakee bearing senors and senoritas of various tehsils, districts, cities, states and country to get a rain check and probably burn some rightful 'coal' for providing warmth to the wet and shivering country,
 “kyunki senorita bade bade desho main, aisi choti choti baatein nahi hone chahiye”.

2 comments: